- Sophisticated culture-packed city with the relaxed vibe of a beach-side town.
- Fascinating museum dedicated to the city's most celebrated son, Picasso.
- Excellent base for exceptional day tours to North Africa, Seville, Cordoba, and Granada.
- Huge range of land or water-based activities.
Costa del Sol
- Playground of the rich and famous.
- Deluxe hotels, many with the coolest of beach clubs.
- Unsurpassed restaurant and hospitality infrastructure with consistently excellent levels of food and service.
- Often referred to as Costa del Golf thanks to its almost unbeatable selection of courses.
- Capital of Andalucia offering a captivating combination of enchanting architecture and the exuberant welcoming temperament of the locals.
- Horses and bulls: beautiful haciendas and estates suitable for private events.
- A city steeped in aristocracy: private palaces provide a unique backdrop for gala dinners.
- Tapas: Seville is the birthplace of tapas and so not surprisingly it has the most bars per capita in Spain
- 3 World-class museums: Prado, Thyssen-Bornmisza & Reina Sofia.
- Play golf on a course designed by José María Olazabal, take penalties at Real Madrid like Cristano Ronaldo & race karts like Carlos Sainz at one of his karting centres.
- Indefatigable, vibrant and colourful, Madrid buzzes with a stamina-testing energy.
- Madrid Barajas is Spain's main airport and is one of Europe's principal hubs.
- 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites within easy access of the city for day trips (Toledo, Segovia, El Escorial, Avila & Alcala de Henares).
- The island of eternal spring with outdoor activities galore.
- Unique whale & dolphin watching cruises in state-of-the art vessels; sailing regattas & water sports including scuba & bob diving.
- Jjeep safaris in the unspoilt wilderness of the Mount Teide National Park; golf at PGA competition level courses.
- Ever-improving selection of top class hotels with outstanding meeting and spa facilities.
- Pearl of the Mediterranean with spectacular coastline, crystal-clear waters and impressive mountain scenery.
- The cosmopolitan city of Palma offers a superb variety of high quality restaurants, bars and shops.
- The worlds most advanced ancient civilizations have blessed the island with an exceptionally rich architectural and cultural legacy.
- The island's many attractions have made it a magnet for the discerning rich and famous.
- Host to major sporting events including the European Formula 1 race, the America's Cup and the Motor Cycle Grand Prix.
- Birthplace of the emblematic paella available in all of its many forms.
- Striking range of architecture from mediaeval palaces to the futuristic City of Arts and Sciences complex.
- A totally revitalised port area with top class restaurants and trendy chill-out bars and clubs.
- A city renowned for art, architecture and innovative design widely considered as Europe's coolest city.
- A veritable gourmet paradise - Catalunya boasts some of Spain's finest chefs and Michelin star restaurants.
- Some of the best shopping in Europe with all of the top names and designers rubbing shoulders with local success stories such as Zara and Mango.
- Close to the Penedes wine growing region especially famous as the centre of cava - Spain's best selling sparkling wine.
- Barcelona's newly expanded beachfront makes it ever closer to becoming genuine city resort.
- The city built on Seven Hills, the birthplace of Fado and a maze of charming narrow streets that date back centuries. Europe's westernmost capital is now one of the continent’s most cosmopolitan cities seamlessly mixing tradition and modernity.
- Two UNESCO World Heritage Sites within the city- the Jeronimo's Monastery and the Belem Tower.The nearby town of Sintra looks like something straight out of a fairy tale.
- A wealth of excellent museums, from the world-class Calouste Gulbenkian Museum to the outstanding Ancient Art Museum, and the award-winning Mae D’Agua Water Museum.
- The main river basin of the Tagus Estuary in Lisbon stretches to a width of up to 14km and is said to be large enough to contain all the warships in the world. It is also a perfect space for regattas and speed-boating.